lørdag den 24. januar 2009

ADSR Challenge #6

This challenge was a roadblock, meaning that only one layout was to be created.
One of us were supposed to take a layout from our partner. Flip it either horisontal or vertical and then rotate it 45 degrees.
I had a few problems deciding since I didn't like the 45 degree angle that was supposed to be there. I finally set my mind on this gorgeous layout. Mainly because it had no hard edges and therefor imo could take the rotation a little better.
Another part of the challenge was that we had to use the exact amount of elements that our partner had used making the original layout. Diana mainly used clusters on hers, so I didn't have alot to work with, since 1 cluster = 1 element. I could use clusters too though, but I didn't have any.. ;)

I ended up with this pretty layout. :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar